Website Header

Website Header
www.atlanticfinancial.us

Friday, April 15, 2011

ONC Seeks Public Comment on the Federal Health IT Strategic Plan

The Office of National Coordinator for Health Information Technology's strategy for realizing Congress and the Administration's Health IT agenda, which was developed in coordination with other Federal partners, is now available for public comment.  The comment period for the “Federal Health IT Strategic Plan: 2011-2015” is open through Friday, April 22, 11:59pm EDT.  ONC encourages and welcomes all comments from the public regarding the Plan.  Visit the Health IT Buzz Blog to read and comment on the Plan.  (Please note:  Comments must be submitted via this blog post.)

Dallas L Alford IV, CPA is a licensed Certified Public Accountant in the state of North Carolina and owner of Atlantic Financial Consulting, a consulting firm that provides comprehensive medical billing services, practice management consulting, coding audits, Medicare compliance, Medicare RAC support and other general medical practice consulting services.
To learn more about Atlantic Financial Consulting you may visit their website at http://atlanticfinancial.us or contact Dallas L Alford IV, CPA directly at 1 888-428-2555, Ext. 200.

1 comment:



  1. I was diagnosed with Lungs Cancer and was told by the Doctor that the cancer was in the last stage. My Doctor told me i have few months to live, but he told me about the Hemp Oil and said it’s going to do a lot in saving my life from this terrible disease, He introduce me to Rick Simpson and said he would be able to get me the Hemp oil wherever I need it since he is the founder of hemp oil. I contacted him and explain it to his understanding and he delivered the oil to me in US, after three Month of taking this Treatment there has been rapid improvement in my life, I am very overwhelmed and loss for words. I want to shout it out to world that am cured from cancer. I can’t believe I’m able to jump and move around again. Thank you lord for your natural marijuana hemp oil and Rick Simpson who you sent and healed me, am very grateful Sir, God will continue to bless you for your good work Sir. I’m so happy am still much alive and for those who are battling from cancer, I never thought i will see this day again don’t think life is gone because your doc said so, be strong, courageous and fight it. There is a cure. Rick Simpson email is hivspelltemple@outlook.com Thank you Sir, I will always be grateful for your good work and service rendered.


    ReplyDelete